- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
China Intellectual Property Rights Protection Website (IPR in China) is sponsored by Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) of the People's Republic of China. Now the website has two versions in Chinese and English.
Based on MOFCOM’s responsibilities in implementing the National IP Strategy, the Chinese Version is designed to comprehensively report the IPR-related work undertaken by Ministry of Commerce, and to help domestic enterprises comply with the international IPR rules and safeguard their legitimate rights and interests.
The English Version is currently the only comprehensive governmental portal in the field of IPR protection. It has become an authoritative site to publicize the government's efforts and achievements in IPR protection and provided strong public opinion support for international IPR negotiation and public relation.