- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
He Zhimin, vice president of the State Intellectual Property Office（SIPO）, met Ma Hao, president of AIPPI, on May 8.
He pointed out that AIPPI, as one of the major NGOs in the area of IPR, played a significant role in improving IPR systems and strengthening IPR protection. He welcomed that AIPPI could provide opinions and suggestions for Chinese IPR work and looked forward to further strengthening friendly bilateral cooperation in the future.
Ma Hao expressed that SIPO successfully made positive progress in building IPR systems and raising public IPR awareness, and also played an increasingly important role in international IPR cooperation. AIPPI hoped to cooperate with SIPO to share IPR-related opinions and suggestions and deepen bilateral cooperation and friendship.
Both parties also shared opinions concerning the work of the standing committee of AIPPI and the AIPPI global conference.