- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
The Chinese Intellectual Property Development Evaluation Report 2016 was released by the Intellectual Property Development & Research Center, a branch of the State Intellectual Property Office of China (SIPO).
The Report makes a comprehensive analysis and evaluation on IP development at the national and provincial level, particularly on IP creation, utilization, protection and environment. In addition, it compares IP capability, performance and environment of 40 countries, which give great R&D input and gain great IP output.
It shows China has achieved steady advance in IP comprehensive development and ranks top in the IP world.