- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
The Requirements on IPR Management for Equipment Manufacturers (GJB 9158-2017) (hereinafter referred to as “Requirements”), mainly drafted by the National Defense Intellectual Property Office of Equipment Development Department under the Central Military Commission, was promulgated by the Equipment Development Department. It is China's first national military standard for IPR management in the field of equipment manufacturing and has come into force as of December 1, 2017.
Based on the national standard titled IPR Management Specifications for Companies, the Requirements provides the process-oriented IPR management models for equipment manufacturers, guiding them to build, operate, check and improve the IPR management system and clarifying general requirements for IPR obtainment, maintenance, utilization and protection.