- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On June 28, the 2nd meeting of China Trademark 50 Forum was held in Beijing. Liu Junchen, Secretary of the Party Group and Deputy Head of State Intellectual Property Office(SIPO) attended the meeting and delivered a keynote speech. He pointed out that SIPO will further improve the trademark law system, enhance the trademark protection and offer stronger legal support in building a unified, open, orderly and competitive modernized market system to serve the economic transformation and upgrading and high-quality development.
At the meeting, over 50 representatives from the trademark department of SIPO, people’s courts, universities and academic institutions as well as IP service agencies discussed and offered recommendation for the revision of Trademark Law.