- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On August 31, 19 cities nationwide jointly signed and released Announcement of Joint IPR Enforcement in E-Commerce in Guangzhou, with the aim of effectively curbing and combating patent infringement and counterfeiting in e-commerce and improving the IPR enforcement coordination in e-commerce. About 200 representatives from major domestic cities, IPR administrations in the leading IPR cities as well as typical IPR enterprises and service organizations attended the forum.
The 19 cities include Guangzhou, Harbin, Changchun, Shenyang, Dalian, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Chengdu, Xi’an, Changsha, Zhengzhou, Suzhou and Yantai.
The Announcement indicates that in order to strengthen the building of credit system and market supervision system in e-commerce and improve IPR protection, 19 cities decide to bring their own advantages into full play, enhance exchanges and cooperation in patent administrative law enforcement, intensify the patent enforcement and crack down on IPR infringement and counterfeiting.