- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On December 18, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) formally released the Regulations on the Overseas Investment and Operation of Private Enterprises, among which IPR protection was highlighted in the overseas investment.
It is learned that the Regulations emphasize that private enterprises should strengthen IPR protection in their overseas investment and operation. The overseas subsidiaries of private enterprises should earnestly carry out the work of IPR creation, utilization, management and protection in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the host country (region). The patent application, trademark application and copyright registration should be filed timely based on the development needs of overseas business, so as to identify the protection scope, subject of liability and the protection measures about trade secrets. The overseas subsidiaries of private enterprises should respect the IPRs of other organizations and individuals, and obtain the technology and trademark licenses from others in accordance with the laws and regulations.