- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
China has detected more than 1,560 cases of intellectual property infringement involving goods exported to the US during two joint China-US crackdowns this year, the General Administration of Customs (GAC) said on Thursday.
The GAC released the figure, but did not say if it was related to an IP investigation by the US.
In a statement on its website, the agency said it would "actively promote increased cooperation with customs administrations of all countries and regions to jointly fight and comprehensively manage" intellectual property rights.
In September, China's commerce ministry unveiled a four-month crackdown to protect the intellectual property rights of foreign-backed companies.