- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On the afternoon of December 15, Liu Junchen, SAIC Deputy Head met with Wang Binying, WIPO Deputy Director-General. Liu hoped that the two sides could deepen communication and cooperation and work together to promote the development of trademark and brand undertaking.
As of November 30, the national trademark applications totaled 5.11 million. China has over 40% of the world’s total registration of valid trademarks, ranking the top globally for 16 consecutive years.
Wang Binying thanked SAIC for its sustained support to WIPO and pointed out that the 2017 Worldwide Symposium on Geographical Indications jointly hosted by WIPO and SAIC was one of the most successful event in the IPR community this year. She said that WIPO is ready to further strengthen cooperation with SAIC, help Chinese enterprises to develop their brands in the international market and make a greater contribution to the development of trademark and brand undertaking around the world.