- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On May 21, the 2017 Hunan provincial training class for patent analysis research results and methods kicked off. It aimed to promote the development of leading industries and growing industries and improve the patent analysis and utilization levels of related industries and enterprises.
The class invited experts from the State Intellectual Property Office to lecture on patent technical decomposition, patent analysis retrieval and patent data processing and so on. Compared to previous trainings, the training emphasized on practice, such as enabling trainees to rapidly grasp patent information retrieval and conduct analysis and utilization. Approximately 300 attendees including corporate patent liaison officers, IPR management staff and R&D core talents participated in the three-day training.