- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
On June 8, Wang Hong, vice president of Beijing Intellectual Property Office, and officials from other relevant departments visited WIPO Office in China. They made in-depth exchanges in terms of the cooperation memo between Beijing Municipal People’s Government and WIPO with Chen Hongbing, director of WIPO Office in China.
Wang expressed that since the launch of WIPO Office in China, both parties have conducted cooperation in many areas. Yin Hejun, deputy mayor of Beijing, and Wang Binying, deputy director-general of WIPO, fully recognized this and raised further cooperation requirements that Beijing Intellectual Property Office should fully assess the implementation of the memo and carry out detailed cooperation events.
Chen said, WIPO Office in China would proactively provide Beijing with dominant resources of WIPO and help Beijing build itself as a national scientific innovation center with global influences.