- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
Recently, Yunnan Intellectual Property Office issued a decision on awarding 2017 Yunnan Provincial Patent Prize. A total number of 50 invention patents won prizes with 3 awarded first prize, 8 second prize and 39 third prize.
Awarded projects cover key development industries in Yunnan Province such as bio-pharmaceutical, advanced equipment manufacturing, electronic information, new materials, new energies and distinctive plateau agriculture.
The transfer and implementation of projects play a key role in facilitating technological progress, improving production efficiencies, protecting ecological environment and improving livelihoods. It contributes significantly to economic and social developments in Yunnan through promoting innovation－driving developments and supply－side structural reforms.