- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
As approved by the Supreme People’s Court, Shenzhen IP Court and Economic Court opened on December 26. Both specialized courts are of great significance in serving and securing technical innovation and financial development, as well as promoting economic and social development in a healthy and sustainable manner.
Both courts are located in Shenzhen Qianhai cooperation zone. The IP Court will hear IP cases under the jurisdiction of Shenzhen Intermediate People’s Court, and the Economic Court will handle civil and commercial cases of first instance involving financial matters beyond the jurisdiction of Shenzhen grass-roots courts and the ones appealed against civil and commercial cases of first instance involving financial matters heard by the grass-roots courts.