- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
In order to further strengthen the trademark protection of branded goods, Dalian Administration for Industry and Commerce recently released the Monition on Trademark Protection of Branded Goods to make more efforts on protection of exclusive trademark rights.
The Monition starts with the definition about the act of trademark infringement, lists the seven illegal acts about infringement upon the exclusive rights of registered trademarks and interprets the trademark protection work including the handling of illegal acts, notes about sales of branded goods and the demand of rights protection through IPR agencies, etc., which effectively improve the social understanding about trademark protection. All the grassroots units will distribute the Monition to those areas where IPR infringements frequently happen and the market organizing units, thus forming an environment of maintaining fair and orderly market.