- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
It was decided by the member units of Wuhan joint conference on online market regulation that, the joint “Wangjian Action” will kick off on July 14, 2018. The special action on online market regulation was led by Wuhan Administration for Industry and Commerce and participated by other eight local government departments, including cyberspace administration, development and reform commission, public security, commerce, quality supervision, food and drugs, communication administration and post. Efforts will be focused on specifying the qualification of business entities and format of contracts; looking into illegal websites, counterfeiting goods, harmful information and unfair competition as well as credit losing and single-use pre-paid commercial card management.
The joint “Wangjian Action” will follow the timelines of intensive online promotion and major holidays and festivals, including June 18, November 11 and December 12 and focus on the local online stores and supervision of false advertisement, promotion, click farming and improperprize-giving sales. During the Action, the supervision reports and warnings will be released to guide the online consumption.