- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
China's investment in research and development (R&D) is expected to reach 1.54 trillion yuan (around 223 billion U.S. dollars) in 2016, accounting for 2.1 percent of GDP, according to Science and Technology Minister Wan Gang.
Last year's R&D expenditure was estimated to increase by 9 percent from 2015, with over 78 percent of the spending coming from enterprises, Wan announced at a national work conference on science and technology.
Wan said initial figures showed the value of technology transactions in China was anticipated to amount to more than 1.14 trillion yuan, and the scientific and technological progress contribution to the country's economic growth in 2016 had increased to 56.2 percent.