- Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C
- State Intellectual Property Office of P.R.C
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce of P.R.C
- General Administration of Customs of P.R.C
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Patent Office
- International Trademark Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
Recently, Shanghai IPR Court released Guidance on Trial of Trade Secrets Infringement Disputes (“the Guidance”), with an aim to further unify the ruling approach on those trade secrets infringement disputes.
As the cases about trade secrets infringement are increasing in recent years, judges face various difficulties in handling such kind of cases. Thus, how to provide effective guidance on trial of these cases has become an urgent issue to be resolved. The Guidance formulated under such circumstance provides regulation on 6 aspects of case trial concerning fixing the request of plaintiff for litigation, confirming the defense opinions of defendants, identifying case trial rules, determining dispute focus, clarifying legislative facts and ensuring civil liability of violations.